Recommended by Franis Engel: Toward Spiral Journey challenge 16, following and finding your calling/talents and working on the issues bringing out deepest love, I recommend the grandmother of the coaching field, Barbara Sher, who’s book called “Wishcraft” is still in print after 35 years, and multiple later books won awards.
How to Get What You Really Want
By Barbara Sher — with Annie Goldman
Cindy Fox was a waitress. Now she’s a pilot. Peter Johnson was a truck driver. Now he’s a dairy farmer. Tina Forbes was a struggling artist. Now she’s a successful one. Alan Rizzo was an editor. Now he’s a bookstore owner.
What they have in common—and what you can share—are Barbara Sher’s effective strategies for making real changes in your life. This human, practical program puts your vague yearnings and dreams to work for you—with concrete results. You’ll learn how to:
• Discover your strengths and skills
• Turn your fears and negative feelings into positive tools
• Diagram the path to your goal—and map out target dates for meeting it
• Chart your progress—day by day
• Create a support network of contacts and sources
• Use a buddy system to keep you on track